Los Angeles, California (ANI): American actor and comic legend Jerry Lewis breathed his last at the age of 91. As per Hollywood Reporter, Lewis died at 9:15 a.m. at his home in Las Vegas on Sunday. His publicist Candi Cazau confirmed his death. Lewis’ health ailments over the years included open-heart surgery in 1983, surgery for prostate cancer in 1992, treatment for his dependence on prescription drugs in 2003, a heart attack in 2006 and a long bout with pulmonary fibrosis, a chronic lung disease. Lewis, the slapstick-loving comedian starred in the hits like ‘ The Bell Boy,’ ‘Cinderfella’ and ‘The Nutty Professor’.
- Next story O. Panneerselvam sworn-in as Deputy Chief Minister at Raj Bhawan
- Previous story Centre to open 400 new LPG distribution centers in Odisha: Dharmendra Pradhan
- Week long Yoga programme concludes in District Jail
- PM Modi will deliver his last speech as PM from Red Fort this year, says Derek O’Brien
- Guatemala to move embassy in Israel to Jerusalem in May
- Watch: Uttarandhra Charcha Vedika holds candle protest rally demanding special status for Andhra Pradesh
- Man allegedly stabbed to death by unidentified assailants