The outgoing commander of the Afghan army base targeted in a deadly Taliban attack says he requested his suspension in the wake of the incident. At least 100 soldiers were killed or wounded when gunmen armed with suicide vests entered the base in army trucks and opened fire at unarmed troops at close range in the base’s mosque and dining hall on April 21.
- Next story Trump pledges to confront anti-Semitism
- Previous story Iraq forces retake large Mosul neighbourhood from IS
- Varun Dhawan Spotted On A Late Night Movie Date
- If You Don’t Attend RSS Shakhas, You Are Not A Hindu Hyderabad BJP MLA
- Happy For Boys As They Get To Wear World Cup Winner’s Medal- Dravid
- Kareena Kapoor Khan CLOSES The LFW Summer Resort 2018 in A Grand finale
- Richa Chadha, Huma Qureshi and Others AT The Music Launch Of Dass Dev