New Delhi, Jan 11 (ANI): The Committee of Administrators (CoA) suspended cricketers Hardik Pandya and KL Rahul from participating in match or activity authorized or supported by the BCCI, the ICC or any State Association, until final adjudication of the matter. CoA’s course of action comes after Pandya and Rahul’s controversial comments in talk show ‘Koffee with Karan’. CoA member Diana Edulji moved the matter to BCCI’s legal cell after the episode was aired.
- Previous story BJP Council Meet: Farmers aren’t voters but food providers for BJP, says Rajnath Singh
- Committee of Administrators suspends Hardik Pandya, KL Rahul
- BJP Council Meet: Farmers aren’t voters but food providers for BJP, says Rajnath Singh
- BJP Council Meet: Everyone has bank account today because of PM Modi, says Sushma Swaraj
- Terrorists hurl grenade at CRPF platoon near Srinagar’s Lal Chowk
- Meet Ranveer Singh’s new cheerleader