Unilever has reported lower-than-expected third-quarter sales, losing market share to smaller competitors. As Sonia Legg reports, Swiss rival Nestle has also said increased restructuring costs would weigh on its margins suggesting perhaps that big isn’t always beautiful in when it comes to global food and consumer goods.
- Competition bites at Unilever, Nestle under pressure
- At India-Pakistan border, troops exchange Diwali sweets
- Bollywood Gives A Thumbs Up To Aamir Khan’s Secret Superstar
- India will progress by 2022 if every citizen pledges for social cause: PM Modi
- Deoband Bans Muslim Women From Posting Selfies On Social Media