Unilever has reported lower-than-expected third-quarter sales, losing market share to smaller competitors. As Sonia Legg reports, Swiss rival Nestle has also said increased restructuring costs would weigh on its margins suggesting perhaps that big isn’t always beautiful in when it comes to global food and consumer goods.
- Next story S. Chandrashekhar – The Man Who Lived With Stars
- Previous story At India-Pakistan border, troops exchange Diwali sweets
- CM Naidu inaugurates horticulture exhibition in Vijayawada
- Karnataka floods: Former CM Siddaramaiah visits relief camp in Kodagu
- Billboards need to be put up displaying do & don’t about Nutrition in every district: Maneka Gandhi
- Rajkummar Rao, Kriti Sanon promotes upcoming film ‘Stree’ in Delhi
- First trailer of Dakota Johnson’s ‘Suspiria’ is out