Udaipur (Rajasthan), Apr 28 (ANI): Kalpit Veerwal, a student from Rajasthan topped the All India Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main 2017 with 100 percent marks. The results were announced on Thursday. Son of a compounder, Kalpit Veerwal said that his family, friends and teachers helped him to achieve the position. His parents said that Kalpit has been fond of reading from the very young age. His parents also added that their son has qualified several other exams. The JEE Main exams were held on April 2, with a total of 10.2 lakh aspirants taking part in it, out of these around 2.20 lakh students have qualified for the JEE Advanced exams that would be held on May 21.
- Next story Cyprus President Anastasiades calls on PM Modi to strengthen bilateral ties
- Previous story Confirmed! Indian DJs Zaeden, Sartek to open Justin Bieber’s ‘Purpose Tour’
- Special talk with BJP Delhi incharge Shyam Jaju on CM Kejriwal
- Watch: Canadian PM Trudeau meets Punjab CM Capt. Amarinder Singh
- PM Modi praises CM Yogi for bringing positive change in UP
- Watch: Rahul Gandhi conducts roadshow in Shillong
- Railway Station in Ayodhya will be a replica of Ram temple, says Union Minister Manoj Sinha