Udaipur (Rajasthan), Apr 28 (ANI): Kalpit Veerwal, a student from Rajasthan topped the All India Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main 2017 with 100 percent marks. The results were announced on Thursday. Son of a compounder, Kalpit Veerwal said that his family, friends and teachers helped him to achieve the position. His parents said that Kalpit has been fond of reading from the very young age. His parents also added that their son has qualified several other exams. The JEE Main exams were held on April 2, with a total of 10.2 lakh aspirants taking part in it, out of these around 2.20 lakh students have qualified for the JEE Advanced exams that would be held on May 21.
- Compounder’s son tops JEE Main exams, scores full marks
- Confirmed! Indian DJs Zaeden, Sartek to open Justin Bieber’s ‘Purpose Tour’
- UP school allegedly instructs students to sport ‘Yogi haircut’
- Katrina Kaif makes her debut on Instagram, look how Salman Khan is welcoming his Tigress!
- Akhilesh Yadav Meets Captain Ayush Yadav’s Family