Mumbai, Nov 01 (ANI): Actress Deepika Padukone on Tuesday sought to brush away the matter of her remuneration for Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s Padmavati, which is reportedly more than co-stars Ranveer Singh and Shahid Kapoor, saying she was “comfortable” with what she got. While talking to the reporters during the 3D version trailer launch of ‘Padmavati’ , the ‘Piku’ actor said that talking about her remuneration is not exciting for her as she is confident and comfortable with what she is paid. Produced by Viacom18 Motion Pictures and Bhansali Productions, ‘Padmavati’ also stars Ranveer Singh. The flick will release worldwide on December 1.
- Next story Australian major Woodside Energy Ltd keen to invest in AP
- Previous story Suspected terrorist truck attack kills eight on New York bike path
- Las Vegas shooting survivor brings tears and hope to March for Our Lives
- India women’s cricket team looks to get back into T20 groove against England
- Watch: Thousands flock to Washington, D.C. for “March for Our Lives” protest
- Rahul Gandhi inaugurates Indira Canteen in Karnataka’s Kollegala
- Farmers walk barefoot for 185 km demanding complete loan waiver, suffer blisters