Mumbai, Nov 01 (ANI): Actress Deepika Padukone on Tuesday sought to brush away the matter of her remuneration for Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s Padmavati, which is reportedly more than co-stars Ranveer Singh and Shahid Kapoor, saying she was “comfortable” with what she got. While talking to the reporters during the 3D version trailer launch of ‘Padmavati’ , the ‘Piku’ actor said that talking about her remuneration is not exciting for her as she is confident and comfortable with what she is paid. Produced by Viacom18 Motion Pictures and Bhansali Productions, ‘Padmavati’ also stars Ranveer Singh. The flick will release worldwide on December 1.
- Confident and comfortable with what I get paid: Deepika Padukone
- Suspected terrorist truck attack kills eight on New York bike path
- Karisma Kapoor and Tusshar Kapoor at Diwali Milan with Disabled Children
- Tiger Shroff, Disha Patani and Others at Red Carpet of Myntra Sneaker Club
- Akshay Kumar and Hrithik Roshan at Special Preview of Play Salaam Noni Appa