Western Railways has completely absolved itself of any wrong doing in the Elphinstone Road Stampede in which 23 people lost their lives. The panel constituted to inquire into the incident recorded statements of 30 commuters who were injured in the incident and examined video footage of the incident.
- Next story Andhra IT Minister meets Singapore delegation, seeks cooperation in tourism, other sectors
- Previous story Wishes galore as megastar Amitabh Bachchan turns 75 today!
- Parts of brain may help reduce social isolation
- Public’s mandate is in favour of Congress, will get clear majority: Ashok Gehlot
- Markets react volatile amid election trends, Urjit Patel’s resignation
- State assembly elections: Rajnath Singh congratulates parties for winning
- People were disappointed with BJP: Ghulam Nabi on Congress leading in election trends