New Delhi, Jul 23 (ANI): While heading towards the Parliament for monsoon session, Congress leader Mallikarjun Kharge said that the party will raise the issue of cow vigilantism in today’s discussion. He added, “The government is encouraging such incidents in the country. This government does not want the situation in the country to improve. We will raise the issue in the Parliament today”.
- Cong will raise cow vigilantism issue in Parliament: Mallikarjun Kharge
- CWC row: Congress in pathetic state, says BJP while RJD sides with the party
- Watch: ODRAF personnel rescues senior citizen from flooded river
- Govt made Rafale deal in best interest of the country: Ananth Kumar
- Trump warns Iran to ‘never threaten the U.S.’