The Democratic Republic of Congo’s economic indicators are all blinking red as Africa’s top copper producer struggles with a fast sinking currency and soaring inflation. David Pollard reports.
- Congo: currency, inflation add to political woes
- German artists seek to build the world’s tallest sandcastle
- Shah Rukh Khan ROMANCES Anushka Sharma in Public
- Varsha Usgaonkar and Milind Gunaji Talks about Fitness and Medical Checkup Camp Marathi Actors
- Aishwarya Rai Aaradhya and Abhishek Bachchan IMMERSE Krishnaraj Rai’s Ashes