The Democratic Republic of Congo’s economic indicators are all blinking red as Africa’s top copper producer struggles with a fast sinking currency and soaring inflation. David Pollard reports.
- Next story Czech pig farm at ex-Nazi camp site to close
- Previous story German artists seek to build the world’s tallest sandcastle
- Thousands in London and Paris protest for tighter U.S. gun controls
- They should have worn black cloaks: Amarinder Singh on BJP, SAD walkout from assembly
- Sonakshi, Salman, Katrina, Prabhu Deva share their excitement for Da-Bangg Tour!
- SP, BSP decided to join hands to prevent BJP’s victory: Mayawati on RS Polls
- Former Catalan leader faces arrest in Finland