Kangra (HP), Nov 02 (ANI): Cornering the Congress for rampant corruption during its tenure in Himachal Pradesh, Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Thursday said that the grand-old party has become a ‘laughing club’ now. The Prime Minister did not miss the opportunity to attack state Chief Minister Virbhadra Singh, for his alleged involvement in corruption practices. Asserting that the CM, who is out on bail, PM Modi said the former had nerve to release party manifesto on national television. PM Modi was addressing an election rally in Kangra’s Rohan in the poll-bound hill state.
- Congress a ‘laughing club’: PM Modi on corruption allegations against Congress
- Integrated Secretariat complex will be a reality, says KCR
- Katrina Kaif’s B’day wish for the ‘most caring person’ SRK
- Tyrese Gibson threatens to quit ‘Fast and Furious 9’ if Dwayne Johnson is cast
- Himachal in grip of ‘5 mafia monsters’: PM Modi