Kangra (HP), Nov 02 (ANI): Cornering the Congress for rampant corruption during its tenure in Himachal Pradesh, Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Thursday said that the grand-old party has become a ‘laughing club’ now. The Prime Minister did not miss the opportunity to attack state Chief Minister Virbhadra Singh, for his alleged involvement in corruption practices. Asserting that the CM, who is out on bail, PM Modi said the former had nerve to release party manifesto on national television. PM Modi was addressing an election rally in Kangra’s Rohan in the poll-bound hill state.
- Next story Clash between police, protestors in Kozhikode
- Previous story Integrated Secretariat complex will be a reality, says KCR
- Texas serial bomber made video confession before he died
- ‘Pakistan Army supports jihadis, uses them against minorities’: Nadeem Nusrat
- ‘Pakistan-India can’t share good relations until its army stops interfering in politics’: Nadeem Nusrat
- IndiGo rejects report of partnership to bid for Air India
- Chinese are here to loot our recourses: Munir Mengal on Xi Jinping’s statement