The opposition party has created an uproar in the Rajya Sabha, forcing four adjournments in quick succession, alleging that the Gujarat police had abducted its MLA in the state with a view to influencing the upcoming elections to the Upper House. Congress senior leader Anand Sharma also raised the issue of abduction saying that BJP is the spokesperson of Gujarat Police. Thrashing the BJP government, Sharma said that Bharatiya Janata Party does not believe in democratic principles as earlier they stole the government in Goa & Manipur and now they have abducted Congress MLA to influence upper house elections.
- Next story Vivek Dahiya SPOTTED Rehearsing For Big Zee Entertainment Awards
- Previous story Kevin Durant Sets Guinness World Record In India
- South Africa’s black punks rock Soweto
- Sen. Duckworth slams Trump calling him “five-deferment draft dodger”
- Turkey presses on with ‘Operation Olive Branch’
- Karni Sena workers distribute letter to theatre owners against film ‘Padmaavat’
- Bawana Fire: In all probability fire goes to be electrical origin, says DFS Director