The opposition party has created an uproar in the Rajya Sabha, forcing four adjournments in quick succession, alleging that the Gujarat police had abducted its MLA in the state with a view to influencing the upcoming elections to the Upper House. Congress senior leader Anand Sharma also raised the issue of abduction saying that BJP is the spokesperson of Gujarat Police. Thrashing the BJP government, Sharma said that Bharatiya Janata Party does not believe in democratic principles as earlier they stole the government in Goa & Manipur and now they have abducted Congress MLA to influence upper house elections.
- Congress Accuses BJP Of Abudcting MLA’s To Sway Rajya Sabha Polls
- Kevin Durant Sets Guinness World Record In India
- BJP Leader’s Brother Takes A Man At Gunpoint In Rage, Video Goes Viral
- Justin Bieber Hits Photographer With His Truck FULL ACCIDENT VIDEO
- Naren’s Father’s LIFE IN DANGER Due To His MISTAKE Piyaa Albela