Gorakhpur/New Delhi, Aug 12 (ANI): After over 30 deaths due to encephalitis in Gorakhpur’s Baba Raghav Das Medical College, Congress delegation, including leaders Ghulam Nabi Azad and Raj Babbar, reached the college to analyse the situation. The Congress leaders strongly condemned the Central Government and demanded the resignation of Union Health Minister JP Nadda. Meanwhile, oxygen cylinders were brought to the hospital and the security has been tightened to avoid any untoward incident by public over the hospital authority’s negligence.
- Next story Jaypee Infratech insolvency case: Homebuyers protest outside office
- Previous story Former U.P. CM slams Yogi Government of ‘hiding facts’, asks SP delegation to visit Gorakhpur
- No red tape but only red carpet for investors in UP: PM Modi at UP Investors’ Summit 2018
- Jio to invest Rs 10,000 cr over three years in UP: Mukesh Ambani
- Potential, policy, planning and performance lead to progress: PM Modi at UP Investors’ Summit
- PM Modi inaugurates UP Investors’ Summit 2018
- SC stays criminal cases against Priya Prakash Varrier