Gorakhpur/New Delhi, Aug 12 (ANI): After over 30 deaths due to encephalitis in Gorakhpur’s Baba Raghav Das Medical College, Congress delegation, including leaders Ghulam Nabi Azad and Raj Babbar, reached the college to analyse the situation. The Congress leaders strongly condemned the Central Government and demanded the resignation of Union Health Minister JP Nadda. Meanwhile, oxygen cylinders were brought to the hospital and the security has been tightened to avoid any untoward incident by public over the hospital authority’s negligence.
- Previous story Former U.P. CM slams Yogi Government of ‘hiding facts’, asks SP delegation to visit Gorakhpur
- Congress delegation visits BRD Medical College, leaders demand resignation of Health Minister
- Former U.P. CM slams Yogi Government of ‘hiding facts’, asks SP delegation to visit Gorakhpur
- Meet Faith Runner The Man Who Ran 9964 Km In 100 Days
- Vidya Balan Will Be Part Of Censor Board Now
- Homosexuals And Singles Can Avail Surrogacy Now