Gorakhpur/New Delhi, Aug 12 (ANI): After over 30 deaths due to encephalitis in Gorakhpur’s Baba Raghav Das Medical College, Congress delegation, including leaders Ghulam Nabi Azad and Raj Babbar, reached the college to analyse the situation. The Congress leaders strongly condemned the Central Government and demanded the resignation of Union Health Minister JP Nadda. Meanwhile, oxygen cylinders were brought to the hospital and the security has been tightened to avoid any untoward incident by public over the hospital authority’s negligence.
- Next story Jaypee Infratech insolvency case: Homebuyers protest outside office
- Previous story Former U.P. CM slams Yogi Government of ‘hiding facts’, asks SP delegation to visit Gorakhpur
- Anil Kapoor And Rajkumar Rao Promte New Film Fanney Khan
- Afghan Vice President Dostum escapes blast on return from exile
- Cong will raise cow vigilantism issue in Parliament: Mallikarjun Kharge
- CWC row: Congress in pathetic state, says BJP while RJD sides with the party
- Watch: ODRAF personnel rescues senior citizen from flooded river