Jaipur (Rajasthan), Feb 09 (ANI): Congress leader Archana Sharma staged a ‘pakoda protest’ against Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s recent remark that selling pakodas is also an employment. During the protest, Archana fried pakodas and distributed it to passers-by. Earlier, PM Modi in a recent interview stated that a person selling ‘pakodas’ and earning Rs. 200 a day should be considered employed. The statement received huge backlash from all the politicos across the country.
- Next story Parents protest outside Carmel Primary School over alleged molestation with class-2 student
- Previous story Watch: Fake currency gang busted in Murshidabad, 3 arrested
- Bure din jane wale hain, Rahul Gandhi ane wale hain: Navjot Singh Sidhu
- Chhattisgarh assembly polls: Congress gives tough fight to BJP
- PM Modi appeals to ensure smooth functioning of Winter Session of Parliament to Opposition parties
- Trends make it clear that Congress is forming govt in Rajasthan with full majority: Sachin Pilot
- Congress will form govt in Rajasthan: Ashok Gehlot