Kolkata (West Bengal), Jan 11 (ANI): Congress workers in West Bengal’s Kolkata are protesting against Anupam Kher starrer ‘The Accidental Prime Minister’ outside cinema halls. The protestors demanded that the movie should not be shown as it shows former prime minister Manmohan Singh in bad light. The protestors also shouted slogans supporting Manmohan Singh. The movie has hit the theatres today.
- Previous story Mahagathbandhan is Opposition’s desperate attempt to save their existence: Yogi Adityanath
- Congress holds protest against screening of ‘The Accidental Prime Minister’ in Kolkata
- Mahagathbandhan is Opposition’s desperate attempt to save their existence: Yogi Adityanath
- After long span, Shree Sayajibaug Zoo is blessed with baby Hippo
- ‘The Accidental Prime Minister’ depicts ‘real facts’, feel moviegoers
- China retailers slash iPhone prices