Hyderabad, Aug 06 (ANI): Telangana Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao attacked Congress party for creating hurdles to the water projects and other development programmes in the state. While addressing the media persons, KCR said that Congress is the number one villain for Telangana right from the beginning till present. Further, he reminded that former Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru had merged Telangana in Andhra Pradesh against Fazal Ali report and later he also mentioned about the killings of Telangana people by former Prime Minister Indira Gandhi during the 1969 movement. He further stated that the Congress Party had stalled a number of positive projects started by Telangana government, for the welfare of the farmers and unemployed persons, in the state. A number of petitions were filed, almost all by Congressmen, against construction of projects and giving of jobs to the suffering unemployed people. Home guards and electricity contract workers are the worst affected, KCR said. As far Home guards are concerned, Telangana government has increased their salaries by at least four times. But regularisation process is pending, owing to similar cases lying in court, he added. Salaries of power workers have been increased by Rs. 1,000 for all categories. Congress has vicious mentality of working for political gains.
- Next story Bowie snatches 100 metres from Ta Lou on the line
- Previous story Students risk lives to reach school in Latehar
- Week long Yoga programme concludes in District Jail
- PM Modi will deliver his last speech as PM from Red Fort this year, says Derek O’Brien
- Guatemala to move embassy in Israel to Jerusalem in May
- Watch: Uttarandhra Charcha Vedika holds candle protest rally demanding special status for Andhra Pradesh
- Man allegedly stabbed to death by unidentified assailants