Gandhinagar (Gujarat), July 28 (ANI): Tejashree Patel, who resigned from the Congress yesterday and joined Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP), on Friday said that the former party lacks ‘strong leadership’ and its workers are bereft of the will to serve the masses. Asserting that majority of the Congress MLAs are ‘upset’ with the grand old party’s present condition, Patel said that the party doesn’t work diligently for the welfare of people. Tejashree Patel, along with two other leaders, tendered resignation from the Congress and joined BJP.
- Next story Manipur students demand constitutional protection to indigenous people of state
- Previous story Caught on cam: MNS party worker vandalises jewellery store’s nameplate written in Gujarati
- Melania Trump speaks at youth empowerment event
- Wildfire menaces rural, northern California community
- IIFA Awards 2018: Ranbir Kapoor awes audiences with power-packed performance
- Research in consumer behaviour predicts 120 million Indian online shoppers in 2018
- Watch: Rains lash parts of Mumbai city