New Delhi, July 22 (ANI): Congress Leader Anand Sharma slammed the Central Government over the Comptroller and Auditor General (CAG) report that highlighted the shortage of ammunition in the Indian Army. Sharma stated that critical needs of ammunition haven’t been met for three yrs and Prime Minister Narendra Modi and his government have to answer. Asserting that PM Modi never took the defence matter seriously, Sharma said the government should ensure that the genuine needs of the Army are met.
- Next story SP leader Uma Shankar Chaudhary passes away
- Previous story Jim Henson’s Muppets celebrated with new permanent exhibit
- France’s Reunion Island prepares for tropical storm Berguitta
- Dil Se Dil Tak – 18th January 2018 – ??? ?? ??? ?? – OnLocation
- Imran Khan attacked the Pakistan government on worsening situation in Pakistan
- Due to a shot circuit a moving bus suddenly caught fire in Mumbai
- Togadia attacks PM Modi, said- Gujarat Crime Branch was created plot on behest of Delhi