New Delhi, July 22 (ANI): Congress Leader Anand Sharma slammed the Central Government over the Comptroller and Auditor General (CAG) report that highlighted the shortage of ammunition in the Indian Army. Sharma stated that critical needs of ammunition haven’t been met for three yrs and Prime Minister Narendra Modi and his government have to answer. Asserting that PM Modi never took the defence matter seriously, Sharma said the government should ensure that the genuine needs of the Army are met.
- Congress leader Anand Sharma slams Central Government over shortage of ammunition in CAG report
- Jim Henson’s Muppets celebrated with new permanent exhibit
- Trump helps commission USS Gerald R. Ford, newest aircraft carrier
- Will Smith revels in racism with ‘Bright’
- Thousands flood Berlin streets for Christopher Street Day