Hyderabad (Telangana), July 28 (ANI): Congress leader Moola Mukesh Goud’s son, Vikram Goud, suffered severe gunshot wounds by unknown assailants at Banjara Hills in Hyderabad, on Friday. Giving details, Hyderabad Commissioner of Police M. Mahendar Reddy said the police has registered a case of attempt to murder and investigation is underway. Vikram Goud was rushed to Apollo Hospital at Jubilee Hills with severe injuries on his right shoulder, stomach and spinal cord. After removing the bullets, the doctors said his condition is stable.
- Next story Watch: BJP MLA orders AIMIM leaders to sing ‘Vande Mataram’ if want to live in India
- Previous story ‘Will answer every question at appropriate time’: CM Nitish Kumar
- Wildfire menaces rural, northern California community
- IIFA Awards 2018: Ranbir Kapoor awes audiences with power-packed performance
- Research in consumer behaviour predicts 120 million Indian online shoppers in 2018
- Watch: Rains lash parts of Mumbai city
- Journalist alleges thrashing by former MLA’s bodyguards