Hyderabad (Telangana), July 28 (ANI): Congress leader Moola Mukesh Goud’s son, Vikram Goud, suffered severe gunshot wounds by unknown assailants at Banjara Hills in Hyderabad, on Friday. Giving details, Hyderabad Commissioner of Police M. Mahendar Reddy said the police has registered a case of attempt to murder and investigation is underway. Vikram Goud was rushed to Apollo Hospital at Jubilee Hills with severe injuries on his right shoulder, stomach and spinal cord. After removing the bullets, the doctors said his condition is stable.
- Next story Watch: BJP MLA orders AIMIM leaders to sing ‘Vande Mataram’ if want to live in India
- Previous story ‘Will answer every question at appropriate time’: CM Nitish Kumar
- Marc Cain brings some 80s dazzle to Berlin Fashion Week
- Over 500 birds injured by glass-coated Manjha
- England head coach Jones extends contract until 2021
- Irish PM warns of hypocrisy in corporate tax debate
- No doubt about terrorists seeking sanctuaries on Pakistani soil: Former CIA Director Petraeus