New Delhi, July 01 (ANI): The Congress Party on Saturday re-launched the National Herald commemorative edition, which was founded by former prime minister Jawaharlal Nehru. It was launched in the presence of President Pranab Mukherjee, former prime minister Manmohan Singh, Congress President Sonia Gandhi and other senior dignitaries. Speaking at the event, Sonia Gandhi said that National Herald is a testimony to those great leaders who rose beyond individual ambitions to project and protect very soul of this land. The newspaper has been in the headlines after Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader Subramanian Swamy filed a case against Congress President Sonia Gandhi, Rahul Gandhi, Congress Treasurer Motilal Vora, Congress leader Oscar Fernandes, Suman Dubey and Sam Pitroda.
- Congress re-launches National Herald commemorative edition
- President Mukherjee condemns mob lynching, calls for `vigilance against vigilantism`
- Kvitova sees life from a ‘different angle’ after 2016 knife attack
- Tanak leads Rally of Poland as Ogier suffers set back
- Karan Johar And Mira Rajput Turn MASTERCHEF, Cook Food LIVE