New Delhi, July 01 (ANI): The Congress Party on Saturday re-launched the National Herald commemorative edition, which was founded by former prime minister Jawaharlal Nehru. It was launched in the presence of President Pranab Mukherjee, former prime minister Manmohan Singh, Congress President Sonia Gandhi and other senior dignitaries. Speaking at the event, Sonia Gandhi said that National Herald is a testimony to those great leaders who rose beyond individual ambitions to project and protect very soul of this land. The newspaper has been in the headlines after Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader Subramanian Swamy filed a case against Congress President Sonia Gandhi, Rahul Gandhi, Congress Treasurer Motilal Vora, Congress leader Oscar Fernandes, Suman Dubey and Sam Pitroda.
- Next story Will take tough action against those helping in hiding black money: PM Modi
- Previous story President Mukherjee condemns mob lynching, calls for `vigilance against vigilantism`
- Volcano eruption in Japan sparks some evacuations
- CM Naidu to start hunger strike today
- Tulip Garden in Craignano Nature Park becomes the main attraction for tourists
- Students vandalise public property after one of their friends died in road accident
- Massive landslide leaves several people homeless in Udhampur