Senator Ted Cruz says Congress “will provide very significant resources for the people who have been damaged” by Tropical Storm Harvey, and defends his vote against the Hurricane Sandy aid package in 2012. Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
- Next story Mumbai Rains: Blame Game On While City Crawls Back To Life
- Previous story Poonam Pandey On Ram Rahim – He Is A Rapist Not A Baba
- 58.2 Cr Of Dera Properties Attached To Recover Panchkula Violence Damages
- World prepares to remember Princess Diana 20 years after her death
- Deadly storm Harvey makes landfall a second time
- Mumbai Rains: Blame Game On While City Crawls Back To Life
- Congress will provide ‘significant resources’ for Harvey victims: Cruz