Shillong (Meghalaya), Mar 04 (ANI): Assam Finance, Health and Education Minister and Northeast Democratic Alliance (NEDA) Convenor, Himanta Biswa Sarma, on Sunday announced that Conrad Sangma will be the next Chief Minister of Meghalaya and there will be no Deputy Chief Minister for the state. Sarma also added that 34 MLAs have ballot in front of Meghalaya Governor Ganga Prasad out of which 19 MLAs are from National People’s Party (NPP), 2 from Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP), 4 from People’s Democratic Front’s (PDF), six from United Democratic Party’s (UDP) party, 2 from Hill State People’s Democratic (HSPDP) and one is an independent candidate.
- Conrad Sangma to be next CM of Meghalaya: Himanta Biswa Sarma
- Providing good governance will be my top most priority: Conrad Sangma
- Since campaigning, we knew BJP, NPP and UDP were together: Meghalaya’s Congress Working President
- ‘BJP ko duniya ki koi takat rok nahi sakti’: Raman Singh on KCR’s call for third front
- No paper will be cancelled, assures SSC Chairman Ashim Khurana