Patna (Bihar), Jan 6 (ANI): Rashtriya Janata Dal supremo Lalu Prasad Yadav was sentenced to 3.5 years jail term by Ranchi court on Saturday after being found guilty in fodder scam. Yadav’s son Tejashwi Yadav during the verdict said that the conspiracy cooked by outsiders will not succeed. The party will never change its ideology and thinking. The party is unbreakable and it stands strong with Lalu Yadav, said former deputy chief minister of Bihar while addressing the media.
- Next story Fodder Scam: Lalu Yadav sentenced to 3.5 years in jail
- Previous story Watch: 19-year-old female worker thrashed by factory owner
- Superfan’s glimpse of UK royals means trans-Atlantic travel, camping
- 1900s Iraq through the eyes of British spy Gertrude Bell
- No Outsider Needs To Tell Us What To Do Sachin On Afridi
- Bizarre California hanging death leads to $5 million civil judgment
- ANUPAM KHER’S FIRST LOOK IN ‘THE ACCIDENTAL PRIME MINISTER