Poonch (J&K), Jan 23 (ANI): Construction of bunkers along the border areas in Jammu and Kashmir is underway to reduce civilian casualties in wake of spate in ceasefire violations. Community bunkers have a capacity of accommodating around 30-35 people at once. They have separate partitions for housing men and women and are equipped with basic facilities like ventilation and electricity. A local resident said such steps were good, but urged the state government to build more to ensure safety of its people. Frequent ceasefire violations from Pakistan affects the villagers residing in the area too, as bullets and mortar shells sometimes land on their properties resulting in loss of lives, injuries and physical damages.
- Construction of bunkers underway in border areas to reduce civilian casualties
- Watch: Cinema Hall’s ticket counter vandalised against release of ‘Padmaavat’
- Disha Patani Walks The Ramp or Jade At The Wedding Junction
- Hrithik Roshan, Rakesh Roshan, Jitendra, Rajesh Roshan At Roshan Se Roshan Tak
- Nidhi Aggarwal Walks The Ramp For Tenzina At The Wedding Junction