Chelsea manager Antonio Conte expressed his best wishes to Manchester City striker Sergio Aguero after the player was involved in a serious car crash.
- Next story Air Force Academy head tells cadets, be respectful or ‘get out’
- Previous story Trump talks Puerto Rico debt, while pledging aid
- 3 killed in French shooting, hostage-taking
- Watch: Thousands of Poles demonstrate against tightening abortion law
- Happy Birthday Emraan Hashmi: B-Town’s serial kisser turns 39
- 18-year-old shot dead by 3 men
- Noida suicide: Birju Maharaj blames school administration for negligence, backs demand for CBI probe