Residents along Kenya’s coastal shoreline are replanting coral reefs and mangroves as communities become aware of the new benefits of protecting marine life. Elly Park reports.
- Next story No boy will marry a girl who wears jeans to mandap: Satyapal Singh
- Previous story Verizon inks deal to stream NFL games
- Watch: BJP leader’s relatives deny money, thrash petrol pump employees
- Now, type easily with Google’s floating GBoard
- Lal Bahadur Shastri’s mantra ‘Jai Jawan Jai Kisan’ became philosophy of my life: VP Naidu
- Century we are living in belongs to India: CM Chouhan
- By March end, 1st project of waterways in Ganga will be completed: Nitin Gadkari