Residents along Kenya’s coastal shoreline are replanting coral reefs and mangroves as communities become aware of the new benefits of protecting marine life. Elly Park reports.
- Next story No boy will marry a girl who wears jeans to mandap: Satyapal Singh
- Previous story Verizon inks deal to stream NFL games
- Century old building collapses in Sealdah, 2 dead, several injured
- Kalyan Jewellers withdraws ad starring Amitabh Bachchan & Shweta Nanda, apologises to bankers
- Chennai: College student beaten up by police allegedly for not paying bribe
- Muzaffarpur shelter home rape case: 10 people arrested, says police
- PM Modi departs for 3 nation visit to African countries