COSCO Shipping and Hong Kong’s Orient Overseas International Ltd’s shares leap after the Chinese shipping giant made a $6.3 billion offer for its smaller rival. As Ciara Lee reports, they weren’t the only big market movers in China – shares in the Dalian Wanda Hotel development Group rose 150% after the Dalian Group said it would sell Chinese tourism projects and hotels to Sunac China for $9.3 billion.
- Next story Jeremy Renner honoured during Karlovy Vary Film Festival
- Previous story Katrina Kaif reveals Jagga Jasoos co-star Ranbir Kapoor in future
- Team Sky crossed ‘ethical line’ to enhance Wiggins performance – UK parliamentary report
- ‘The New Delhi Night Walk’: Thousands participate for women safety
- Oscars 2018: ‘Dunkirk’ wins award for Sound Editing and Sound Mixing
- Nidahas Trophy 2018: Men in blue arrive in Sri Lanka
- Oscars 2018: After all black at Golden Globes, colour is back on the red carpet