COSCO Shipping and Hong Kong’s Orient Overseas International Ltd’s shares leap after the Chinese shipping giant made a $6.3 billion offer for its smaller rival. As Ciara Lee reports, they weren’t the only big market movers in China – shares in the Dalian Wanda Hotel development Group rose 150% after the Dalian Group said it would sell Chinese tourism projects and hotels to Sunac China for $9.3 billion.
- COSCO and Dalian Wanda liven up Monday markets
- Katrina Kaif reveals Jagga Jasoos co-star Ranbir Kapoor in future
- Public Review Of Sri Devi Starrer MOM
- Politicians making demeaning remark on Army should be chopped off: Rajasthan Minister
- Sushma Swaraj slams Pakistan’s Sartaj Aziz over visa for Kulbhushan Jadhav’s mother