For the first time, scientists have detected gravitational waves – the ripples in space and time predicted by Albert Einstein – from the collision of two neutron stars about 130 million years ago. Linda So reports.
- Cosmic breakthrough sparks new era of astronomy
- Captains Bjorn and Furyk look ahead to the 2018 Ryder Cup
- Iraqi forces remove Kurdish flag from Kirkuk government building – residents
- Trump blames Senate Republicans for ‘not getting the job done’
- Some 12,000 more Rohingya arrive in Bangladesh in last 24 hours