For the first time, scientists have detected gravitational waves – the ripples in space and time predicted by Albert Einstein – from the collision of two neutron stars about 130 million years ago. Linda So reports.
- Next story Trump says he’s ‘closer than ever’ with McConnell
- Previous story Captains Bjorn and Furyk look ahead to the 2018 Ryder Cup
- World’s last male northern white rhino dies
- Not right to delay information about 39 Indians killed in Iraq: Congress
- Confirmed! Sara Ali Khan to star opposite Ranveer Singh in ‘Simmba’
- Mercedes’ Bottas hoping for strong finish in Melbourne Formula 1 Grand Prix
- Sufiyon Ki Vaadi Ep#203 (Program) – Mar 20, 2018