Srinagar (Jammu and Kashmir), Jul 22 (ANI): A Polish couple, inspired by the Kashmiri culture, flew down to Srinagar to renew their wedding vows in the valley. The celebrations were held on the banks of river Jhelum in Srinagar. The bride and the groom professed their love for the valley and its culture, during the celebrations. The bride was dressed in a traditional Kashmiri kaftan paired with Indian jewelry and henna on her hands. The groom wore a golden sherwani for the occasion.
- Couple from Poland inspired by Kashmiri culture, renews vows in Srinagar
- Mamata Banerjee’s own people don’t applaud her speeches: Babul Supriyo
- SPC would help strengthen the interface between police & student: Rajnath Singh
- 1 person dead, 2 in critical condition after Chennai building collapses
- A new research answers why some people just can’t resist eating