Panchkula (Haryana), Aug 27 (ANI): Haryana Additional Director General of Police (ADGP) (Law and Order) Mohammad Akil on Sunday informed that the court proceedings against rape convict Dera Sacha Sauda Chief Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh will start around 2:30 pm tomorrow. Haryana DGP BS Sandhu gave figures of the devastation caused by the violent protests and stated that a total of 38 deaths have occurred so far and 52 cases registered have been registered and 926 arrests have been made so far. He added that a total of 103 Deras have been sanitized.
- Next story Sushma Swaraj inaugurates ‘Videsh Bhavan’ in Mumbai
- Previous story Lalu Yadav posts morphed image of ‘BJP bhagao, Desh bachao’ rally on Twitter
- From blackberry afro to cheesy towns, Ukrainian artist injects creativity in the kitchen
- U.S. moving toward first Guantanamo repatriation under Trump
- “Fortunate that there were no injuries” in latest Texas blast: police
- On board: Ryanair to buy major stake in Laudamotion
- Sisters Gigi and Bella Hadid made their mark yet again this season, sharing no less than 10 shows!