Panchkula (Haryana), Aug 27 (ANI): Haryana Additional Director General of Police (ADGP) (Law and Order) Mohammad Akil on Sunday informed that the court proceedings against rape convict Dera Sacha Sauda Chief Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh will start around 2:30 pm tomorrow. Haryana DGP BS Sandhu gave figures of the devastation caused by the violent protests and stated that a total of 38 deaths have occurred so far and 52 cases registered have been registered and 926 arrests have been made so far. He added that a total of 103 Deras have been sanitized.
- Court proceedings against Ram Rahim to start from 2:30pm
- Lalu Yadav posts morphed image of ‘BJP bhagao, Desh bachao’ rally on Twitter
- Fully prepared to tackle any violence regarding Ram Rahim’s sentencing: Delhi Police PRO
- UP Minister calls himself ‘Gabbar Singh’
- Days after deadly Hato, storm Pakhar hits southern China