A close call for Pakistan’s Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif as the Supreme Court orders further investigations into corruption allegations leveled against him, based on the Panama Papers leak in 2015. Samantha Vadas reports.
- Court rejects call to remove Pakistan’s Prime Minister
- 17-year-old girl allegedly raped in hostel, two people arrested
- Anti-Terrorist Squad arrests 3 terror suspects from Mumbra area
- Muslim kar sevaks extend their hand towards building of Ram Mandir in Ayodhya
- 18 pistols recovered from an abandoned bag on train