As Turks prepare to mark the first anniversary of the failed coup a crackdown has shaken the Turkish state with around 50,000 people in jail pending trial and 150,000 people suspended from work. Reuters’ Emily Wither spoke to people in Istanbul whose lives have changed since July 15th.
- Next story Santander to compensate disgruntled Popular clients
- Previous story Beparwah Song Launch/MunnaMicheal/Kapil Sharma Show
- Wall St slips after Fed hikes rates
- BCCI concerned about allegations related to cricket and not Shami’s personal life, says Rajiv Shukla
- Noida Suicide: Constable who registered FIR has been suspended, informs DIG Law and Order
- Agitated farmer destroys his crop after not getting good revenue
- Locals protest over Congress leader’s death in road accident