As Turks prepare to mark the first anniversary of the failed coup a crackdown has shaken the Turkish state with around 50,000 people in jail pending trial and 150,000 people suspended from work. Reuters’ Emily Wither spoke to people in Istanbul whose lives have changed since July 15th.
- Next story Santander to compensate disgruntled Popular clients
- Previous story Beparwah Song Launch/MunnaMicheal/Kapil Sharma Show
- Digital payment firm MobiKwik invests Rs 2 crores in predictive analytics startup Pivotchain Solutions
- Trending apps for users looking to experience augmented reality
- Riding for Ronaldo – Russian road trip for Portuguese fan
- Child’s play for Brazilian toddlers on the training field
- England fans hail Kane after 2-1 win over Tunisia