Mumbai, Aug 21 (ANI): Bollywood perfectionist Aamir Khan, who tries all possible means to get into the skin of his characters and leaves us in awe every time, recently opined that every creative person goes through ups and downs but one should not get bogged down by it. The 52-year-old actor was present at the song launch of ‘Main Kaun Hoon’ along with the film’s director Advait Chandan, Amit Trivedi, lyricist Kausar Munir and singer Meghna Mishra. On a related note, ‘Secret Superstar’ is slated for a Diwali release.
- ‘Creative people go through ups and downs’: Aamir on ‘Tubelight’, ‘JHMS’ Box office failure
- O. Panneerselvam sworn-in as Deputy Chief Minister at Raj Bhawan
- Comedy legend Jerry Lewis passes away at 91
- Centre to open 400 new LPG distribution centers in Odisha: Dharmendra Pradhan
- Big Ben goes silent after final bong for four years