Credit Suisse CEO Tidjane Thiam’s pay for his first full year in the job swelled to $12 million, while bonuses rose 6 percent despite back-to-back annual losses at Switzerland’s second-biggest bank. Ivor Bennett reports.
- Next story Sonakshi Sinha REACTS On Her Performance At Justin Bieber Mumbai Concert
- Previous story Trump says Charter to invest $25B, hire 20,000 workers
- WPP chief Sorrell investigated over misconduct allegation
- Ye hai right style: Dress collections for getting ready in wedding’s different functions
- Hazel Shares Snapshots With Hubby Yuvraj
- Bengaluru’s Bellandur Lake spills toxic foam again, creates problem for residents
- SC/ST Prevention Act: Curfew remains imposed in Madhya Pradesh