Credit Suisse has taken out adverts in British Sunday newspapers stressing a zero-tolerance policy on tax evasion, as the Swiss bank tries to limit any damage to its reputation from raids on three of its offices. Ciara Lee reports.
- Next story Devastated Colombians identify victims of mudslides
- Previous story Pakistan violated ceasefire in Poonch and Rajouri sectors of J&K
- RS election results: BJP wins 9 seats in UP, CM Yogi Adityanath thanks allies
- This win will strengthen BJP: Piyush Goyal on RS Polls’ results
- RS Polls: Watch BJP workers celebrate party’s massive win in UP
- British PM Theresa May welcomes confirmed EU Brexit transition offer
- 50% of females coming for IVF suffering with genital TB, says study