Credit Suisse has taken out adverts in British Sunday newspapers stressing a zero-tolerance policy on tax evasion, as the Swiss bank tries to limit any damage to its reputation from raids on three of its offices. Ciara Lee reports.
- Next story Devastated Colombians identify victims of mudslides
- Previous story Pakistan violated ceasefire in Poonch and Rajouri sectors of J&K
- PM Modi inaugurates new Airport Complex in Prayagraj
- Sonia, Rahul Gandhi pay floral tribute to late DMK chief M Karunanidhi
- DMK unveils M Karunanidhi’s statue in Chennai
- Rafale deal verdict: People of India can’t be fooled, says Rajnath Singh
- BJP’s efforts helped women in getting permanent commission in Army: Meenakshi Lekhi