Poonch (J and K), Oct 26 (ANI): The cross border trade through Jammu and Kashmir’s Poonch district remained on a standstill due to the continuous ceasefire violation by Pakistan. The custodian of the cross LoC trade, Tanveer Ahmed, said that Poonch-Rawalakot cross trade has been kept suspended for the last three-and-a-half months and total loss is above Rs. 80 crore. The cross-LoC trade service has been suspended as a “precautionary measure”.
- Next story Delhi’s air quality level continuous to be dangerous
- Previous story Watch: B-Town pays their last respects to Rani Mukerji father
- Virginia student says ‘never again’ for black female victims
- Cape Epic leaders continue to dominate with Stage 6 wins
- Massive crowds rally across U.S. for tighter gun control
- 15-year old girl ends life over alleged harassment by boys
- Pakistan’s ISI indoctrinating, training Sikh youths, Indian government says