Large crowds gather in Manila to protest President Rodrigo Duterteâs implementation of martial law for the southern region of Mindanao. Activist leaders say martial rule is not the solution to fighting terrorism in the southern Philippines. Duterte has declared martial law to combat what he said was the rising threat posed by the Islamic State group.
- Next story Slow times fuel “stunt foods”
- Previous story Greenpeace activists protest in Taormina during G7
- Shaktikanta Das has right credentials to become RBI Governor: Arun Jaitley
- Watch: Nita Ambani puts up dance performance at Isha’s pre-wedding bash
- Watch: Ambani family dance together at Isha Ambani’s pre-wedding bash
- Watch: Isha Ambani performs duet dance with groom-to-be Anand Piramal
- Melania prepares gifts for kids in need