Large crowds gather in Manila to protest President Rodrigo Duterteâs implementation of martial law for the southern region of Mindanao. Activist leaders say martial rule is not the solution to fighting terrorism in the southern Philippines. Duterte has declared martial law to combat what he said was the rising threat posed by the Islamic State group.
- Next story Slow times fuel “stunt foods”
- Previous story Greenpeace activists protest in Taormina during G7
- Trump: ‘no rush’ for North Korea’s denuclearization
- Trump urged Whitaker to put ally on payments probe: NYT
- France: Rally held in Strasbourg following anti-Semitic attacks
- Venezuelans give their take after Trump’s speech
- Lok Sabha polls: Piyush Goyal arrives at Chennai for 2nd round of talks with AIADMK leaders