Srinagar (J&K), Aug 20 (ANI): The higher authorities of CRPF have started a school at RTC Centre in Humhuma to provide better educational facilities for the children’s of officers and jawans of the Para Military CRPF. Free education and other facilities will be provided to kids of jawans, who are deployed in counter insurgency operations across the Kashmir valley. These children went to different schools but started facing problems due to prevailing situation. The higher authorities recently started a school in order to ensure that these students get proper educational facilities. This step is hailed by the teacher as well as family members.
- Previous story BJP Government will pay fees of students who score 75% in 12th, 85% in CBSE: CM Shivraj
- CRPF authorities start school for wards of jawans
- BJP Government will pay fees of students who score 75% in 12th, 85% in CBSE: CM Shivraj
- BJP President Amit Shah, CM Shivraj eat lunch at villager’s house
- Minor girl allegedly raped by on duty policeman, father dies of shock
- No Powerball winner, jackpot swells to $650 million