Dantewada (Chhattisgarh), Aug 08 (ANI): The Chhattisgarh police have started an investigation over a complaint from a group of school girls that they have been molested by the CRPF troopers during a cultural programme on the occasion of ‘Raksha Bandhan’ in Dantewada. Till now no arrests have been made but a probe has been ordered.
- Next story Michael Kors lifts revenue forecast
- Previous story ‘Varnika is like my daughter’, says Haryana BJP chief on son’s stalking case
- Former NFL quarterback Tony Romo to play in PGA Tour event
- Pelosi sets record for longest continuous speech in the U.S. House
- Wynn shares move up
- EAM Sushma Swaraj thanks Saudi Prince for increasing Haj quota for Indians
- Watch: CM Raman Singh inaugurates Rajim Kumbh Mela, Ganga Aarti performance at banks of Mahanadi