Mandsaur (Madhya Pradesh), June 09 (ANI): Curfew in violence-hit Madhya Pradesh’s Mandsaur district has been relaxed from 10 am to 6 pm on Friday. The farmers in Mandsaur district have been protesting since June 1 demanding loan waiver and better crop prices. Five farmers have been killed and several others injured in police firing. Scores of vehicles were set ablaze by protesting farmers during the protest.
- Next story Kim K’s heartfelt b’day wish for ‘babe’ Kanye West will give you major relationship goals!
- Previous story 10 police jawans injured after vehicle overturns
- Digital payment firm MobiKwik invests Rs 2 crores in predictive analytics startup Pivotchain Solutions
- Trending apps for users looking to experience augmented reality
- Riding for Ronaldo – Russian road trip for Portuguese fan
- Child’s play for Brazilian toddlers on the training field
- England fans hail Kane after 2-1 win over Tunisia