Guwahati (Assam), Oct 18 (ANI): It seems Indians across the entire nation have pledged to do away with Chinese items this Diwali. People are flocking to markets and demanding ‘swadeshi’ earthen lamps, instead of Chinese candles and diyas. A vendor informed that availability of Chinese products has reduced to 25 percent in the markets.
- Next story Taliban attacks kill at dozens across Afghanistan
- Previous story Want to start Polavaram Project at the earliest: CM Naidu
- China’s new economic team faces debt & trade issues
- ‘Beating’ human heart cells help spur drug discovery
- Russian denials of British attack “increasingly absurd,” Johnson says
- At over $9,000 a piece, rare Portuguese chocolate a pricey treat
- AAP rebel leader Kapil Mishra spoke on Kejriwal apologized to Gadkari and Sibal