Guwahati (Assam), Oct 18 (ANI): It seems Indians across the entire nation have pledged to do away with Chinese items this Diwali. People are flocking to markets and demanding ‘swadeshi’ earthen lamps, instead of Chinese candles and diyas. A vendor informed that availability of Chinese products has reduced to 25 percent in the markets.
- Customers demanding ‘swadeshi’ earthen lamps instead of Chinese items this Diwali
- Want to start Polavaram Project at the earliest: CM Naidu
- CM Raman Singh attends Lakshya Bhagirathi Programme
- Catalonia refuses to renounce its symbolic declaration of independence
- U.S. judge blocks latest Trump travel ban order