Mumbai (Maharashtra), Oct 23 (ANI): Along with the customers, dealers and retailers of vegetables are distressed with soaring prices of vegetables in markets across Mumbai. Unseasonal rains have affected supply of the vegetables coming to mandis and markets of the city.
- Next story Esha Deol blessed with a baby girl
- Previous story Watch: Indian Hockey Team receives rousing welcome at airport
- Airbus and Boeing announce more than $10 billion worth of deals at the Farnborough Airshow, despite Brexit fears.
- ‘Batti Gul Meter Chalu’ To Release On September 14
- Diljit Dosanjh To Get A Wax Statue At Madame Tussauds Delhi
- Taapsee Pannu Holds A Special Screening Of ‘Soorma’ In Glasgow
- Trump predicts ‘extraordinary relationship’ with Russia