U.S. pharmacy operator CVS Health Corp has made an offer to buy No. 3 U.S. health insurer Aetna for $66 billion. Julia Sun reports.
- Next story Celeb birthdays for October 29th
- Previous story Tiger Woods pleads guilty to reckless driving in Florida
- U.S. GDP grows at 2.6 percent rate
- AIFF Confirms Super Cup, Which Will Replace The Federation Cup
- U.S. economic growth comes in below Trump target, imports surge
- Indian Air Force showed its strength with women power in the 69th Republic Day Parade
- Saksham Cyclothon Mumbai 2018” To Be Held On 25th Feb