India started their Track Asia Cup campaign with 9 medals, 5 golds, and 4 silvers at the IG Stadium Complex Velodrome. NNIS speaks to India’s head coach RK.Sharma on India’s performances and how many medals does he expect from the tournament.
- Next story Are Oneplus And Xiaomi Stealing Your Data?
- Previous story Indonesian town gives owls their jobs back
- ‘Serial’ podcast’s Adnan gets new murder trial
- Railway Minister Piyush Goyal flags off newly extended Andheri – Goregaon harbour line
- Minister Dharmendra Pradhan inaugurates first Yoga Park in Bandra
- Karnataka CM Siddaramaiah to fight assembly poll from Chamundeshwari
- Caught on cam: Mobile, accessories worth Rs 20 lakh looted from a mobile shop