Kanyakumari (Tamil Nadu), Dec 19 (ANI): Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Tuesday chaired a meeting to review the situation arisen due to Cyclone Ockhi. The meeting was attended by the Tamil Nadu Chief Minister K Palaniswami and others senior dignitaries. He will review the status of relief operations at Kavaratti, Kanyakumari and Thiruvananthapuram. PM will also meet officials and public representatives, and victims, including fishermen and farmer delegations. The cyclone has left a trail of destruction in southern and western India, Sri Lanka and the Maldives, killing 115 people and leaving over 100 missing.
- Next story ‘This is a good day for America’: Ryan on GOP tax bill passage
- Previous story Watch: BJP campaigns with PM Modi’s lookalike to lure people
- International level para-athlete seeks Government’s help to continue his sporting career
- Watch: 1 killed, 3 injured after speeding car rams into eatery
- 50 wild boars culled by licensed shooters at Dundigal Air Force Academy
- Minor girl raped & killed in Dhanbad, accused held
- 6 pilgrims dead after bus falls into deep gorge in Himachal’s Una