A round of UN-brokered peace talks between rival leaders of divided Cyprus break up in acrimony over moves for schools to honour a decades-old referendum on union with Greece.
- Next story Berlin insists on two-state solution in Middle East crisis
- Previous story Clinton defends immigration to standing ovation in NY
- Watch: German Chancellor Merkel meets Donald Trump
- Saina Nehwal, Prannoy ease to semis in Asia Badminton Championship
- Western diets: Blessings in disguise!
- Watch: Camel born on same day as royal baby named Prince Louis
- Kushinagar Bus-Train Accident: School students paid tribute to 13 children who lost their lives