A round of UN-brokered peace talks between rival leaders of divided Cyprus break up in acrimony over moves for schools to honour a decades-old referendum on union with Greece.
- Next story Berlin insists on two-state solution in Middle East crisis
- Previous story Clinton defends immigration to standing ovation in NY
- Las Vegas protesters join worldwide anti-Trump Womens March
- In second day of shutdown, Republicans, Democrats dig in for fight
- Ahead of PM Modi’s visit, avalanche advisory issued in Davos due to heavy snowfall
- Six dead in DR Congo protest crackdown: UN
- Zidane happy as Real forget woes to thrash Deportivo 7-1