A round of UN-brokered peace talks between rival leaders of divided Cyprus break up in acrimony over moves for schools to honour a decades-old referendum on union with Greece.
- Next story Berlin insists on two-state solution in Middle East crisis
- Previous story Clinton defends immigration to standing ovation in NY
- Minnesota officer charged with murder in Australian’s death: authorities
- Rahul Gandhi again shows his devotional side, visits temple, church and dargah in poll-bound Karnataka
- Potato farmer allegedly ends life, family seeks Government aid
- Cleaners take out thousands of ‘notes to God’ at Jerusalem’s Western Wall
- Employee injured after package explodes at FedEx facility