New Delhi, Dec 11 (ANI): The national capital, on Sunday witnessed an evening full of glitz and glamour as superstars Salman Khan, Sonakshi Sinha, Kriti Sanon, Prabhu Deva among others came together under one roof to enthrall Delhiites as part of the ‘Da-Bangg The Tour’. Actresses Daisy Shah and Sonakshi performed to the chartbusters of the year, while Kriti grooved to the peppy numbers, such as ‘Manma Emotion’, ‘Main Tera boyfriend’ and ‘Sweety Tera Drama’ to name a few. Choreographer Prabhu Deva was also present and left the audience awestruck with his magnetic dance moves. The ‘Sultan of Bollywood’ was welcomed by the crowd with loud cheers, claps and swaying mobile phone torches in the air. The Dabangg Khan kicked off the show with his hit number ‘O O Jaane Jaana’, post which he shook a leg on foot-tapping numbers like ‘Mujhse Shaadi Karogi’, ‘Garam chai ki pyali ho’, ‘Munni Badnaam’ among others. He won the hearts as he grooved to his latest track ‘Swag se Swagat.’ The Indian leg of ‘Da-Bangg The Tour’ took place on Sunday at Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium.
- Next story Watch: Mughal Road closed after Pir Panjal range receives fresh snowfall
- Previous story 20 Afghan lady officers train at Officers’ Training Academy
- ‘We need to handle #MeToo movement with lot of responsibility & honesty’, says Chitrangda Singh
- Watch: Maha aarti being performed at Surat’s Umiya temple
- Devotees offer prayers at Mumba Devi on last day of Navratri
- Banksy video shows shredding ‘Girl with Balloon’ painting was intentional
- Dividend windfall: Santander latest target in Germany’s giant fraud probe