A rediscovered painting by Leonardo da Vinci goes on a three-continent tour ahead of its November sale in New York, where it’s estimated to raise $100 million. Saskia O’Donoghue reports.
- Next story World wine output set to fall to lowest since 1961
- Previous story Ryan dismisses Corker, Trump feud; wants tax reform
- Russian ambassador to the U.K. assures England fans safety at World Cup
- Markle set to continue century-old wedding tradition
- “This can be a very mean spirited town”: Tillerson bids farewell
- Trump to slap more tariffs on China despite uproar
- “Sacre bleu!” New post-Brexit British passport to be made by Franco-Dutch firm