At the World Peace and Harmony Conclave in Mumbai on Sunday, Tibetan Buddhist religious leader Dalai Lama and Baba Ramdev shared a light moment on the stage as Ramdev was about to leave and Dalai Lama spoke about his friendship with him and then pulled his beard to share a laugh together.
- Next story Death toll rises in Burkina Faso restaurant attack
- Previous story Shares in Danone rise on bid speculation report
- Chhattisgarh assembly polls: CM Raman Singh casts vote
- Corruption ruined the nation when Congress was in power: PM Modi
- Pakistan-backed Khalistani terrorists behind Amritsar blast
- Shopian encounter: This is big success for security forces, says Shopian SSP
- Rajnath Singh slams Congress for creating religious unrest to fulfill political agendas