At the World Peace and Harmony Conclave in Mumbai on Sunday, Tibetan Buddhist religious leader Dalai Lama and Baba Ramdev shared a light moment on the stage as Ramdev was about to leave and Dalai Lama spoke about his friendship with him and then pulled his beard to share a laugh together.
- Next story Death toll rises in Burkina Faso restaurant attack
- Previous story Shares in Danone rise on bid speculation report
- Fiat Chrysler picks Jeep boss as new CEO
- Watch: Ranveer Singh shares dance steps with Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev at IIM Bangalore
- Assam Zoo makes special arrangements for animals amid scorching heat
- Second season of ‘Jeet Kune Do’ Federation Cup commences in Srinagar
- Alwar Lynching: Victim might have died in police custody, claims BJP MLA Dev Ahuja