New Delhi, Aug 09 (ANI): The 14th Dalai Lama, on Wednesday, said the only way to deal with the Indo-China Doklam Standoff is friendship between the two nations. Without naming China, he also said he does not like nations where there is no freedom; further adding that freedom in India allows him to share more opportunities. Talking about the standoff the Tibetan spiritual leader said the two big nations will have to live side by side and ‘Hindi-Chini- Bhai Bhai’ is the only way. Speaking about other matters relating to China, including the form of governance it should follow, he said: “Our small Tibetan community fully practices democracy and I am an admirer of democracy. Eventually, as per wishes of Chinese people, Communist Party of China may follow our practice (democracy),” he added.
- Previous story Varnika Kundu stalking case: Full cooperation from my son in probe, says Subhash Barala
- Dalai Lama says ‘Hindi-Chini-Bhai Bhai’ only way for Indo-China Doklam standoff
- Varnika Kundu stalking case: Full cooperation from my son in probe, says Subhash Barala
- Kenya police fire tear gas at opposition supporters
- Children Visiting Bhopal Jail On Rakhi Get Sealed On Their Face
- Maratha Kranti Morcha Silent Rally, What’s It All About!