New Delhi, Aug 30 (ANI): After breaking several records in India and China, Bollywood superstar Aamir Khan’s sports drama is creating ‘Dangal’ in Honk Kong too. Film trade analyst Taran Adarsh took to Twitter to announce that the Nitesh Tiwari-directorial, that released on August 24 in Hong Kong, has crossed 6 milion HKD in less than a week. Based on the life of Mahavir Singh Phogat, an amateur wrestler, who trains his daughters Geeta Phogat and Babita Kumari to be world-class wrestlers, the flick also features Sakshi Tanwar, Fatima Sana Shaikh and Zaira Wasim.
- Next story The Marawi city siege enters its 100th day
- Previous story KJo praises Rajkummar Rao’s ‘super talent’ in ‘Newton’ trailer
- Storm or blue sky? Investors mull post-correction risks for stocks
- Tripura Election 2018: 78.56 percent voter turnout recorded till 9pm, voting underway
- India beats South Africa by 28 runs to win 1st T20I
- Russian medalist suspected of Olympic doping
- Guns can’t, only dialogues can solve problems: CM Mufti