New Delhi, Aug 30 (ANI): After breaking several records in India and China, Bollywood superstar Aamir Khan’s sports drama is creating ‘Dangal’ in Honk Kong too. Film trade analyst Taran Adarsh took to Twitter to announce that the Nitesh Tiwari-directorial, that released on August 24 in Hong Kong, has crossed 6 milion HKD in less than a week. Based on the life of Mahavir Singh Phogat, an amateur wrestler, who trains his daughters Geeta Phogat and Babita Kumari to be world-class wrestlers, the flick also features Sakshi Tanwar, Fatima Sana Shaikh and Zaira Wasim.
- Next story The Marawi city siege enters its 100th day
- Previous story KJo praises Rajkummar Rao’s ‘super talent’ in ‘Newton’ trailer
- Watch: Heavy rains lash parts of Hyderabad
- Truck-car collision leaves 10 dead in Odisha
- Durga Ashtami: Devotees immerse themselves in Navratri festivities across nation
- Sabarimala row: Protests continue against women’s entry into Sabarimala Temple
- Sabarimala row: Woman returns mid-way after facing protests